COVID-safe angling advice
13 June 2020Key resources
- Booked matches can go ahead subject to the Angling Trust guidelines.
- Night fishing can go ahead where permitted i.e. Winthorpe and Girton (the latter subject to a separate night permit managed by Scunthorpe Amalgamated Anglers)
- Anglers should have their own PPE including hand sanitiser, gloves and masks as appropriate.
- The Federation's fisheries are natural stretches of river, some with general public access. As such, we recommend cleaning/sanitising hands after handling gate locks/handles etc.
- We strongly advise day and guest ticket anglers to purchase online although our bailiffs will be equipped for no-contact sales of the former at the relevant fisheries. Please tender the correct fee (£5).